Monday 27 December 2010

The Burden


The Burden

Every night and everyday
My mind infiltrated with pain
Every minute and every second
Imagining what could have happened
In every breath and every word
I think about this new world
Every sound and every tone
Reminds me of what’s gone
So,
Let’s sit and talk
Don’t just walk
I will tell you a story
Of glamour and glory
This time won’t be boring
And won’t get your tears pouring
A poor
And a queen
You heard it a million times
And usually the ending is nice
But it’s a different one
…..



The poor

He sits and repairs your shoes
To pay his does
A cycle
A cycle of life
Everyone needs to get his job done
A penny over another
To feed his mother
He prays for god
To increase what he has got
He works harder and harder
But getting no further
Stuck in the same spot
Counting nothing which is all he got
A prayer into the air
Is it in vain?
She comes to him tonight
A temptation for his mind
Dressed up with the best
Standing out from the rest
He falls in love from first sight
To make her mine I will fight
The tainted way opens
The doorkeeper is Satan

Oh, hi! I have been waiting
Your scenario is in this painting
Do you accept the game?
No one but yourself will you blame
I accept, I accept
He fails the test
And you all know the rest
His mother he forgets
Then his god was next
He was so busy with her
Her life was his only care
Because his life is hers

Then she leaves
And across the streets she meets
A new victim
And she starts a new chapter
This time a clerk
Not harder than a jerk
His beard
His rosary
He takes a glimpse
Looks the other way
She says
I need help

He says you are a lady
Go away!
Repenting, coming to you
Will you shut the door in front of me?
The Sheikh fall in love
Forgets who’s above
Will she or he win?
Tempting, Sins
The sheikh looks and stares
Satan makes everything glares
The path
He will never pass
A test
Will he fail the test?
I will never repent she said
If you want me, you need to forget
About the rest
Will the sheikh resist?
The devil's protest
Inside his chest
Shave your beard
This is what I feared
Take me to the bar
The sheik has gone too far

I am going to the washroom
She leaves
Another soul she deceives
A message the sheik received
For a second he disbelieved
He repents
But will god accept it?
Believing doesn’t just take you to heaven
It’s a severe test, who would pass it?
Your deeds, your deeds


So again and again
Her fun is your pain
This life is insane
She' is the life
And that’s her game
She loves money and fame
Our souls she tames
To serve her
And that’s her tale




She meets this young lady
A conversation
The nun
The devil
Life
You are only my guest
The nun said
Nay, you are the guest
The life said
God gave you a test
For your failure I do my best
It’s a burden
The devil agrees
A burden on every soul
We are all here for a goal
 A burden
For all humans
Everyone created for a reason
Like the four seasons
No one of them shall come before the other
Rich, poor, an orphan and a father
Beautiful, ugly, a beggar or a mother
We are all one above another



A reason
The burden
A test
Thunders
Fears
Sounds
And tears
Disbelieves
And leaves
A word
Uttered
Or maybe a question
That bothers
Why?
Why am I weak?
Why is my life full of bleak?
Why am I evil?
Why am I bad?
Why am I white?
Why am I black?
Why am I smart?
Why is god unseen?
A hidden art
Has always been
An art no one can understand
But still can never be seen
A philosophy
Maybe someone will notice
In Deuteronomy
Moses said, how can I handle your burden?
All prophets had a burden
They understood the message
They found a cause
Chosen by the higher one
To bring light onto this earth
Before we are gone

1 comment: