Tuesday 11 January 2011

How do they do it!

How do they do it!
I keep asking myself?
Could I ever kill myself?
Does a creator who has created me
Want me to end something he offered me?
Just commit suicide?
What does death hide?
We can never ask who have died
It's all philosophies from religions, right?
What's after death?
A riddle; Torture? Or bless?
Hypnosis about life being a test
And you have to do your best
So, I keep thinking
As my clock is ticking
Time passes by
Is it worth to die?
Is there anything worth to die for?
Have any one tried death before?
Did your god ask you to kill yourself?
And kill others as you kill yourself?
Remember when we were asked only to die to end oppression?
And get countries out of depressions
And help people become more into concessions
Not to kill innocents based on one man decisions
Are you brainwashed?
If you are killing for a cause
Do you remember how it was?
When killing was only in battlefields in wars
Man to man!
Not B12 To Man

Warrior to warrior
Sward to sward
We have no saviors
From the deceiving words

Not monster to innocent
Media is getting truth bent
Not Army to child
Look at Palestine or are we blind?

Terrorists killing innocent people
Are they really doing it in the name of god?
Or are they so feeble
So they are revenging by killing anyone?

Media just raging wars
Don't know why do they do this for?
Spreading controversies, fake news & lies
Have you ever ask yourself WHY?



No comments:

Post a Comment