Saturday 25 December 2010

The Thin Line

A letter I send to my self
Confessions no longer inside my head
Confrontation
No longer imaginations
Searches
Thoughts
A letter that no one shall read
I am afraid to admit my defeat
I received it the other day
I forgot that I had sent it to me
Dear myself,
How I miss you
It has been a while
Since I spoke with you
You are always busy
So I wrote to you
A story of my sorrow
In finding you
Upon the streams
Tides caught you
And your dreams
Controlled you
Forgot about me
It’s your right though
But please
Remember me every now and then
I can wait but till when?
A comparison
You are always doing
A decision
You are never showing

A truth
You ignore knowing
What you preach
You couldn’t reach
And what you teach
Is in your speech
In your search
You forgot about me
You forgot about we
And how we used to be
Living in harmony
A struggle
The voices
Lost
Which is mine?
We sound the same
For the listener it’s one, main!
One main voice that they blame
A conversation
But will never end
The mind
And what’s inside
What’s rational
And what’s behind
A convention
Protection
Thoughts
In detention
A path
So convincing


But questions
Before submission
Have you done your decision?
What a mission!
So you chose to run
And ignore my other letters
So you think days will get better?
Then you will reply
That’s the hope I am holding to tight
But if not
Then just don’t
We can always sail a part
But with broken hearts
You are standing across the line
Your try to make it a mile

I defy you to walk across it
Because you will never admit it
A question no one can answer
Still you search for an imaginary person
Inside your box
You read your books
And I still watch over you
Every step you do
Because I am you
What hurts me hurts you
So why don’t we meet?
In those old street
We used to stay and talk
When we used to be broke
Tell me why are you on the other side?
You think its bright?
No its not
And I miss you too
But the search can never end
The proof must be found
Still
No clues
My life is turning blue
Sure you know
Myself is you
The line is thin
Yeah, that’s the truth
It’s even thinner between
Happiness and sadness
Sin and regret
Remembrance and forget
An hour and the next
Failing a test
Insanity
Humanity
Dignity
Belief
Truth and a lie
Silence and a cry
Your time to die
Heaven and hell
Heaven and hell
Heaven and hell!








Thank you for replying
Your words got me crying
The thin lines are every where
You must know it’s there
So will we just grow apart
Is this how you see it?
Can you believe it?
Well, we must say good bye
I will still keep my eye on you
I am you
But nothing I can do
But I will miss you
You chose the other side
You crossed the line
You are no longer mine
But you are still inside
I own you no more
But you will always know the door
You know my floor
When you reach the core
And you get sure
I will be in my place
And you will be questioning your faith
You will be back again
But you will suffer the pain
Pain
In vain
Life is a train
A lot of stops
Choices
Voices
In and out
The Usher shouts
Your stop is here
You jump
Sometime it’s not your stop
So you jump in again
It was in vain
But one stop we both are sure about
The one with no whereabouts
Comes without an invitation
Takes us to the final destination
Onto the other side
So do you still choose your side?
And cross the thin line?

The Thin Line







3 comments:

  1. Perfectly said... Keep up the good work!
    I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Goin Bro, It's in outstanding!
    I loved it very much : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the support, really means alot :)

    ReplyDelete