Thursday 10 March 2011

The Red File

Then I tried to smile
It took me a while
To forget the crime
Were we killing time?
But can time be dead?
Did you hear what she's said?
A bullet in the head
Then the killer fled
No time for trials
Let's stop denials
Sellers and buyers
And they are selling it to you

Arrange the lies
In to the red file
And give me what's mine
Then I will feel fine
Fighting for my bread
Mirage ahead
Haven't we met?
Remember? The tears we shed?
Over the dead
Remember what she's said?
Was it in my head?
Or was it me who was dead?
Can't remember it well
The truth we can never tell
Do we believe in heaven and hell?
Was there an angel who fell?
Protected with the shell
The shell of hollow beliefs
Under the leaves
The leaf
Of belief
You pick it
Hide behind it
Bend it
Try to find it
Fight it
Burn it
Change it
Sell it
Hate it
Kill it
You are it!
A cycle
So will give me what's mine?
The book of lies
The book of crimes
The book of time
Isn't it mine?
I have paid the fine
The pages were read
The book was red
I want another one instead
And I will give my life to you




No comments:

Post a Comment